City of Parramatta Council is committed to enhancing urban life and promoting the continued growth and development of outdoor dining.
Outdoor Dining makes a significant contribution to the quality of public spaces and urban life. It provides an active street frontage that is alive and ever changing.
Under section 125 of the Roads Act 1993 and Section 68 of the NSW Local Government Act, any business owners looking to apply for an Outdoor Dining permit must submit an application to Council.
To apply, you will need to submit an Outdoor Dining Application Form along with the following:
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate noting 'City of Parramatta' as the third party (20 million)
- Photo ID (Driver's licence or passport)
- Copy of Certificate of Title/signed lease agreement (front page only)
- Outdoor Dining Site Plans
- Details of furnishings, windbreaks, heaters, planter boxes and/or umbrellas (photos, images and dimensions)
Alternatively, you can click here to log on to our Online Services to lodge your application.
Please note, an application fee of $129.06 applies. Those businesses located outside of the Parramatta CBD are entitled to a free Outdoor Dining trial.