Our City Your Say
Join our Community Panel
Council’s online Community Panel is made up of more than 9,000 residents, visitors, business owners and students who care about our city, actively discuss options and help create our future. We want this panel to grow and become truly representative of the diversity of our city.
It’s free to sign up and you’ll receive emails sharing when topics are coming up for discussion. You’ll find out how you can take part in online and in-person surveys and be invited to join workshops, attend events or public meetings.
By signing-up, you have the chance to share your views and win prizes.
Who Can Join
You are eligible to become a member of the Community Panel if you are 16 years of age or older, and are a:
- resident – anyone who lives within the Parramatta Local Government Area (LGA)
- business owner – anyone who owns or operates a business or social enterprise within the Parramatta LGA
- worker – anyone who undertakes paid work within the Parramatta LGA
- volunteer – anyone who undertakes voluntary work within the Parramatta LGA
- visitor – anyone who lives outside the Parramatta LGA and has visited in the last 12 months for any reason (e.g. to visit university, to shop, dine, stay, attend sporting or cultural events).
Please note, you are not eligible to be a member of Our City Your Say if you are:
- employed by City of Parramatta Council
- an elected member of City of Parramatta Council
- under 16 years of age.
Want to know more? Contact our Research and Consultation Team: