Bin Requests

Damaged bin? Bin gone missing? Missed collection?

submit a service request

Property Owners

If you're a property owner you can use the form below to arrange a variety of services, including:

  • cancelling additional bins
  • starting a new waste service
  • cancelling a waste service
  • upgrading to a bigger bin and,
  • downgrading to a smaller bin that helps to reduce landfill

Property Owners Bin Request

What would you like to do?
Additional Bins
Garden waste
Cancel Additional Waste Bin
Types of bins to be discontinued
Type of Waste Service to begin
Type of bin
Cancel Waste Service
The property is now
Upgrade Bin
Downgrade Bin