Dence Park Masterplan
The City of Parramatta is continuing to develop a Masterplan to improve the quality of Dence Park’s facilities and open space.
We understand how important Dence Park is to the Epping community and we want to make it even better.
Using what we’ve heard from the community over the past 18 months, Council has prepared a draft Dence Park Masterplan.
Read the full masterplan document.
The Masterplan identifies upgrades for the Epping Creative Centre, Epping Aquatic Centre and surrounding green and open space. It will guide improvement of the whole park so it better responds to your needs and the needs of the future community.
About Dence Park
Dence Park comprises around 5ha of land at Stanley Road, Epping. Located within a bushland setting, the site currently includes the Epping Aquatic Centre, Epping Creative Centre and a park area.
The Dence Park Masterplan is being developed in consultation with the community:
- In October and November 2018, we asked the community their ideas for a vision and a draft direction for Dence Park.
- In January and February 2019, we asked the community to provide their feedback on this draft direction.
- Using the feedback on the draft direction, Council develops a proposed layout which included proposed upgrades for Epping Aquatic Centre, Epping Creative Centre and surrounding open space.
- In June and July 2019, Council sought community and stakeholder feedback to confirm proposed upgrades for each area of the site and understand the priorities for delivery.
- This feedback was used to develop a final draft Masterplan which was on formal exhibition in October 2019 and November 2019.
- The responses that Council received during the formal exhibition helped amend the final Masterplan which was adopted in December 2019.
The Dence Park Masterplan was endorsed in December 2019.
Council will provide details around the delivery staging in early 2020.
For further queries or comments in relation to the Dence Park Master Plan, or if you'd like to join the mailing list to receive updates on the project, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.