Council Business Papers, Minutes and Dates
Welcome to City of Parramatta Council Minutes and Business Papers.
To find a copy of a Council report, you can browse the business papers from 2008 - present in the portal on this page.
Council Business Papers and Minutes from 1996 - 2007 are located in the links at the end of this page. Please contact the Historical Research Library on (02) 8839 3322 for assistance in obtaining pre-1996 archived minutes and agendas.
For further information about council meetings, go to the Council Meetings page.
To view a livestream of a Council Meeting, or to view previous council meetings, go to the Council Meeting Livestream and Webcasting page.
For further information about local planning panels, go to the Local Planning Panel (LPP) page.
Council business papers to appear below after search criteria is added.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: COUNCIL MEETING 9 SEPTEMBER 2019
Item 18.1 – Draft Local Strategic Planning Statement, Draft Local Housing Strategy and Draft Community Infrastructure Strategy – Seeking endorsement for Public Exhibition
- Introduction (pages 1 – 83) of the document provides an overview of the Strategy including the rationale for its preparation, the challenges it aims to address, objectives and principles, and an approach to implementation.
- Library network (pages 86 -115)
- Community Space Network (pages 116 – 151)
- Girl Guides and Scout Hall Network (pages 152 – 195)
- Subsidised Office Space Network (pages 196 – 229)
- Early Childhood Education and Care Network (pages 230 – 263)
- Affordable Rental Housing Network (pages 264 – 287)
- Community Gardens Network (pages 288 – 317)
- Aquatics Network (pages 318 – 345)
- Indoor Recreation Network (pages 346 – 373)
- Play Space Network (pages 374 - 427)
- Parks and Outdoor Recreation Network (pages 428 – 479)
- Sportsgrounds Network (pages 480 – 537)
- High Growth Areas (pages 538 – 683) captures all of the asset information covered in the individual asset chapters and applies it to the twelve high growth areas across City of Parramatta.