Major Events Open for Business
The City of Parramatta delivers eight exciting and engaging events throughout the year, all of which have recently experienced significant growth in audience and media attention. The following events currently make up the yearly event calendar:
- Winterlight: 5-21 July, 2019
- Naidoc (Burramatta): July 14, 2019
- Parramatta Lanes: 15-18 October, 2019
- Loy Krathong: November, 2019
- Carols in the Cresent: November, 2019
- New Year’s Eve: December 31, 2019
- Australia Day: January 26, 2020
- Lunar New Year: February, 2020
Current Business Opportunities with Major Events
The City of Parramatta Council are now accepting Stallholder Expression of Interest Form (EOI Form) for the following events:
- New Year's Eve - 31 December 2019
- Australia Day - 26 January 2020
- Lunar New Year - TBC, February 2020
Professional structures are provided, and varying fees apply dependent on the event, nature of the goods being sold or the type of stalls and extra options chosen. Council encourages applications from stallholders who have an environmentally aware approach. Use of biodegradable and non-polystyrene materials is sought after.
Download form here:
All completed EOI forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Supporting documents as per form
- High resolution images of your product and stand/truck, if possible
Please note the EOI form is an expression of interest and does not guarantee a position at the events.
Due to the large volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted directly. If you have not been contacted two (2) months prior to the event start date, your application has not been successful.
Business, Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities with Major Events
Any general business or sponsorship enquiries can be sent to email@example.com.