Your new Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library is opening soon!
When: Sunday 15 December, 10am to 3pm
We are busy working on the finishing touches on this exciting new facility and can’t wait to show you!
City of Parramatta Council wishes to invite you to the opening of Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (WPCCL). The day will include a range of activities and information sessions to get to know your new Community hub.
To show your interest in our opening event and to stay up-to-date, visit the WPCCL Event Page.
Join us for:
- Guided tours of the Centre
- Family Fun Day
- Library membership sign-up
- Venue hire information
- Kids workshops and activities
- Health and Wellness drop-in classes
- Meet your local Rosehill Ward Councillors at a dedicated stall between 10:30am and 12:30pm
- Demonstrations of the 24-hour Book Vending Machine
- Drop-in art activities
- Story Time
- A visit by Redsee the Readasaurus
- Live Music performances
- A free community BBQ
- Expressions of Interest for the co-working space
- Exhibition by local artists
- Sustainability Workshops.
GETTING TO WPCCL ON THE DAY
WPCCL is located at 10 Footbridge Boulevard, Wentworth Point right in the heart of Wentworth Point, right across the road from Marina Square Shopping Centre.
If you are travelling by public transport, bus stops are right in front of the Centre, visit transport.info/trip to plan your trip. Rhodes train station is the closest station to WPCCL and a 3-minute shuttle bus regularly leaves from Rhodes to Wentworth Point throughout the day. If you are arriving by water, WPCCL is a 4-minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Terminal.